Friday, October 26, 2007

Google needs a rough ass raping from yours truely.

If I stop posting for a while it's because I'm in prison for traveling to California and going on a bloody rampage through the google headquarters killing everyone I see in the hopes of lucking out and offing the code monkey who is responsible for all the god damn mother fucking bull shit errors I ekeep getting with this ass raping retarded software! Fuck you Blogger, and fuck your stupid mom! Just let me load a fucking blogroll without giving me obscure and retarded errors that defy repair! Or at least let me ask for some god damn help from the help section without fucking me in my tight virgin ass with your razor sharp code failures of death! How does the best fucking search engine, the unofficial overlord of the mother furcking inter-fucking-net get a blog program with so many cock smoking problems? Why? What the fuck is wrong with those incompetent bastards? Seruiously? Gahhhhhhh! I'mm so pissed I can't even go jack off to calm down. I can't even drink to calm down. And this typing is just reminding me how their retarded software has it's salty unwashed cock halfway down this helpless blog authors throat! Fuck you with no lube on a hot day in the sun with nothing to drink but my manlicious jism!

And on top of all that I might not even get to go to the fucking Halloween party I've been preparing for for nine mother fucking months. God hates me. I hate Google. Google hates me back, but better. Sorry readers, today you get no laughs, only empty threats towards a faceless corporate monster. I'm gonna go cry for a while and maybe polish my gun and fantasize. Have a nice fucking evening, or morning or whatever. Fuck it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, I don't hate ya. Here, have a stripper of your choice in a large cake.

Nellyru said...

Josh, (don't beat me over the head with a stick and cuss at me if you already tried this and I'm just pissing you off more because that's what you fucking DID and now your shit is all FUCKED UP...you know, you get my point.) but I set up a blog last night and I added a blogroll by going to the Customize button, then clicking on Add a page Element, then clicking on List Link. Then you fill in the Title (ie, All & Sundry) and the http address, click add link, then go on to the next one. When you're done, click save changes. Hope that helps. Or at least doesn't piss you off more.

Anonymous said...

I'm only anonymous because I'm too lazy to do anything that needs to be done to have an identity, bah.

I scarred a friend today with the dolphin thing. Bwahahaha- I will not be alone in my nightare! I heard a weird screechy beep noise today and *pop* it was back in my head. Dear freaking God, I wish there was something I could do to get that out of my head.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. You are my fucking hero for posting that dolphin link; I am forever changed. Just not sure if it's for better or worse. Read your comments on Sundry's site and will be checking here often for new wisdom.

Anonymous said...

You should go to the Halloween party as "Google"....If you go that is...

Anonymous said...

Nellyru: Yeah, that's what I've been trying to do. But for some reason when I click on the Add a Page Element link it opens up the Dashboard and then refuses to let me link anywhere else. Lame. I'll figure something out.

Anonymous said...

*sneaks in

*leaves a wordpress.com leaflet

*sneaks out

Anonymous said...

yeah, i'm with ben about the wordpress.com leaflet. But can I tell you that you're awesome? I have totally blogrolled you (not that I remember how I repaired it), and if you happen to be at my site, you might find a kindred spirit with my post "Fuck you, you fucktarded fucking fuckbags." Just a thought.